Friday, February 20, 2009

I Got Hit!

Today i got hit by a car. Haha, okay well maybe not quite so extreme, but my foot got ran over by a car. it was freaky! it all happened within seconds. i had started crossing the street and i looked down at my iPod for a second when i heard the guy behind me say something loud but i didn't quite hear, so i looked back at him, and in that second i smacked into this big white van and it ran over my left foot! It really hurt! I was so confused though! everything happened so fast, i was still trying to register what had all happened while the guy driving behind him was trying to talk to me, asking me if i got his licence plate number, and the guy behind me was asking if i was okay. I probably looked silly not saying anything the first few times, but finally everything registered and i responded. I really was not concerned about getting his licence plate number, i was worried about my foot. it really hurt, but i felt around and it didn't seem like anything was broken. So i got up and hobbled across the road as fast as i could with the few seconds i had left. Anyway, I'm fine now, that was about 2 hours ago. My foot still hurts and ill probably have a bruise tomorrow, right now i just have a few red spots where it hurts but thank goodness it wasn't any worse. i cant imagine the results that could have come with that. foot injuries could be really bad. That was the first thing i thought when it got hit, how blessed i was that it wasn't any worse. The thing that confused me though was that the guy drove away. he didn't even stay or ask if i was okay.
Anyway, I even have tire marks on my foot and leg to prove it. Dad thought it was pretty funny. I tried washing it off but it won't come off. I think its pretty cool.

Malia

1 comment:

  1. So how is your toe now? did you get it checked? is it broken?

    ReplyDelete