Saturday, February 14, 2009

Soccer is over

Soccer is over. I'm sad because i had so much fun, its my favorite sport. But at the same time I'm also happy because now i get to play water polo! Tanisha says she is sad that I'm playing water polo because now i wont come home with stinky arm pits anymore... Sorry t-she (Tanisha's nickname). Hehe, anyway, my team was so fun this year! I loved my soccer coach, she always said the most inspiring things all the time. I did get off onto a silly bad start with her for some reason, but the moment she found out i was "Mormon" she was my best friend. Hah, it was great, better than her hating me more. I was really nervous to tell her when it came up, but she responded opposite than i had even expected. I was amazed at the respect that she all of a sudden had for me. i noticed she would hesitate when she was about to swear or say something that could be unkind or crude, and then would always apologize to me afterwards. i never even did or said anything, i was just myself, and she loved me! she told me a few times in the car how she thought i was special and how the other girls really need me, and we could use more girls like me. Haha i didn't even do anything, like i said i was just myself. i noticed she was always watching and observing me, which is fine, but it made me realize how important it is to behave appropriately because i was her representative of the church.

Anyway, we had an all around great year, we won just as many games as we lost, which is amazing compared to last year, our record was 3 to a billion losses, but we didn't have good coaches. I feel like i really learned allot about soccer this year, and i hope next year i will be able to learn even more!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you gave the Church a great name as you are such a wonderful and thoughtful Young woman. I love you. I am glad you are you.

    ReplyDelete