Thursday, March 12, 2009

Water Polo

Here is a little something to show you all that im still alive, i just havent had the writing urge in me lately...

I am active in water polo right now, infact we have a game today. Im really excited, i havent been able stop thinking about it all week. I am the one and only goal keeper which i quite enjoy! i feel like i have a very important role on the team. it was so exciting... i made the news paper the second game we had. it said something like nine shots saved and none in.. i dont really know but i put it in my journal! We won that game 11 to nothing. I cant wait to see how well i and my team do today, practice was really good. i saved almost every shot on goal. it was so exciting!

wanabe all star goalie (malia).

2 comments:

  1. Wow Malia that is fantastic! you are an all star goalie! Girl I am glad you wrote on your blog because I was beginning to worry that you had disappeared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malia--I was gone all weekend and just got your message about being in Idaho!! I wish I could've seen ya!! It was Ty's mom's bday party and my brother's mission farewell. Let me know when you'll be back. Also, the date change for EFY will be fine. Kyla

    ReplyDelete