Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello Hello

Hey, everyone. i guess its about time i wrote something new.
Ive done a lot lately and have tons planned for the summer.

I went up to woman's conference last month with mom. that was so cool. I encourage all woman to do it at least once. it was so much fun to because i got to stay with my dear friend Julia who is going to school at BYU. i got to see her new crazy student life, and look forward to that hopefully being me soon. I think i want to go to BYU-I. Ideally BYU-H would be absolutely amazing, but i think the one in Rexburg would be best for me. i can always transfer for a semester too. Anyway, while i was there, i ran into a bunch of friends that are from Fort Lauderdale. it was so cool. we decided to have a get-together with all of them and all of us went out for dinner one night. That was so much fun. I got to see two old elders that served in my ward. Hah! While i was there my official nickname had become "jail bait". Julia had threatened me by telling me she had set me up on my first date with this guy named Kevin. NO WAY!! no blind dates for me, thank you very much.I was horrified when i found out he was almost 26 years old! haha, it was pretty funny, and of course, she was only joking! the whole time we tried to see how long we could go for before i was forced to give my actual age. we did pretty good, and no one really new until the very last night when i had to reveal it to 3 different people. that was so embarrassing!

last night we had a fun family home evening with the Christensen's. they have such a neat family, i really like them. The lesson was to act out the good Samaritan. i got to be a thief with one of the other little girls (i cant remember her name), i think we were good thief's if i do say so myself. Then later on in the night i got invited by one of the other little girls to be a part of their special fashion show! I think it was the best fashion show Ive ever been in! they had some fun costumes so we all got dressed up and made up some good names to go with ourselves. we came up with "the medieval disaster", since she was wearing this medieval costume and then random other stuff all over. the there was "princess wak-o" that was Tanisha who put together a strange form of a princess costume. There was "sparkle boy", he was their little 2 year old boy who insisted that he be a part too, so he got this great sparkly costume! then we had "Bon-qui-qui the drama queen" who went out and put on a good show with her "shell" phone that was actually a shell. then of course i went out with something like a mutated form of a bunny rabbit costume and i was called "bunny foo foo". sierra was our great announcer with her plastic microphone.
the Christensen's insisted that we do our famous Barbara Manatee skit that we did at girls camp and EFY. so we did. we will have to record it sometime to remember, anyway its really funny, and we has a good night.

so, this summer i am sooooo excited! my plan starts on June 5th when i have youth conference. apparently they have something really cool planned for us this year. then right after youth conference i plan to go to new york with Jessica, Cheyenne, and Bridian Mortensen. we will stay with some of Jessica's family, and go see a Broadway show! then ill fly from there to Washington where i get to see my cousin at her graduation and BBQ. Then ill drive back with my grandparents to Victoria where ill stay with them until august because i go to EFY at BYU with Susan. and then after that Susan is taking me river rafting with some of her family. I'm not sure where they have that planned, but where ever it is, i am so excited. it has been so fun having these flight benefits. we probably wont have them for very much longer, so I'm glad to get a good use out of them this summer.

Nnyway, i hope that was an okay amount to write.Ii really need to go now, I have a day of school to get ready for.Ill make sure to update more later.

Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment