Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Girls Camp '09

These are just some pictures from girls camp. it was actually during spring break, but I came accross them and decided I would put them on my blog. Plus I figured out how to make these amazing collages, and I can fit way more pictures on at the same time.
It was a really good experience. It always gets better every year! I didnt have as much fun as I have in past years, but I feel like it was the best of my learning experiences so far! This year I was a YCL (youth camp leader), so instead of going and doing whatever I want, I was constantly following around my girls. so you can imagine how much fun that might be, but at the same time I learned a lot of leadership skills, and by the end the week i felt an amazing love for each and every one of those girls. Anyway thats just a little something. Enjoy the pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment