Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Woman's Conference Pictures


I mentioned in one of my previous entries that I went to woman's conference with my mom last month. These are just a handful of pictures that I was able to capture with my dumb camera. I would have taken more if I could. The two small pictures on the left (by the way you can click on them to see them closer) was on my very last day in Utah. My mom had already gone home but i wanted to stay one more day with Julia, so Julia, her roommate Thalia, and I all got dressed up in Julia's cloths and went to a friends wedding in salt lake that evening. I finally gave up on the pictures and hope to get some from Julia, But these are two of the ones you can actually see. we had a ton of fun!

You might have already noticed, I am standing with John Bytheway in the next picture! That was definitely one of my highlights of woman's conference was getting a picture with him haha. I still haven't showered since!

All of the other pictures were from the first day when Julia met us at a restaurant right when we got into town. She was all excited to show us her new fancy car, so we joked that the red one up there was is it! i don't know if I could ever see Julia caught dead in something like that! Me on the other hand, that's a different story...

Also i mentioned that we had gotten together with all of our Fort Lauderdale buddies one night. so the top right picture is all of us. That had to have been the best part of the whole trip for me. We laughed sooo much that night!

Malia
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment