Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Laurens Birthday


Sorry about the sepia pictures. My camera was really dumb and would only work if we set it to sepia! Grrr, i was so close to throwing it in the ocean! okay fine I wasn't, but I fantasized it as a a good idea!
So this was my friend Lauren Murry's 19th birthday. I feel so young when I say that because I'm only 16!most of my friends are older than me, in fact every single one of those people in those pictures are older than me accept for Jessica, and Cheyenne. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. It had been a while since I had hung out with them, so it was nice to finally get together again.
We fooled around in the water, ate cupcakes, and buried each other, What more can you ask for!

This must have been last moth.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment